The Great Canadian Cider Company is a unique and growing Cider Company committed to making the very best organic Ciders in Canada.
We are looking for a Sales Rep to grow with us.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is passionate about how we make Cider, ambitious and stoked to be on a growing Team.
- Enjoys building strong relationships and having meaningful conversations (even the tough ones).
- Is both self-motivated and open to direction.
- Operates in an organized fashion to get things done.
- Brings more than sales savvy to the team (we love to like our co-workers).
This is an opportunity to drive growth in the Greater Toronto area. The daily job is constantly evolving – but it will always require you to:
- Visit bars and beer stores that don’t carry Great Cider and convince them to start.
- Manage and develop existing accounts and relationships (to us – it’s all about the excellent customer service).
- Identify opportunities for growth within the territory (and improvement in the company).
- Spend long days on the road.
- Being flexible – and unafraid to take on fresh challenges.
What you’ll get
- Base salary and uncapped bonus.
- Reimbursement for travel, meals, and cell phone.
- A voice in the direction of the company.
- The trust – and freedom – to make your own schedule.
This role is challenging, tiring, wildly rewarding and likely the coolest opportunity you will read about on your quest for a sales gig.
Interested – Do your job – Sell us.
Send over your resume and cover letter (personality encouraged) with your compensation requirements.
We only respond to applications via email with cover letters.
You can address it to firstname.lastname@example.org